1. A Commitment to Reaching the Lost.
2. A Commitment to Influencing Community Values.
3. A Commitment to Living By the Authority of the Scripture.
4. A Commitment to Ministry Involvement.
5. A Commitment to Loving and Encouraging People.
6. A Commitment to Personal and Corporate Prayer and Worship.
7. A Commitment to Spiritual Reproduction.
We are committed to planting new churches and strengthening established churches
We are an evangelizing community of believers. Sharing the love of God with all.
We are a teaching community of believers.
We build up the body of believers for spiritual maturity.
We are unashamed worshippers of God.
On April 1, 1988, a group of Christians who had a strong desire to study God’s Word, met to call L.W. Bolton, Jr. as the overseer of the group.
During this pivotal point in the church’s history, members that remained had a common goal—to remain faithful in their love and pursuit of Christ by keeping the church doors open.
On July 16, 1995, Anthony Payton, Pastor/Teacher was called to lead this determined flock to a “New Level” in Jesus. His initial sermon was delivered on July 30, 1995. After a unanimous vote, he became Pastor of the church. Since his installation in 1995, Pastor Payton has allowed God to use him to transform Come As You Are Community Church into a cutting-edge global ministry.
2001, Greater Come As You Are Missionary Baptist Church was renamed Come As You Are Community Church.